Mission and Vision
The vision of Edugram Academy is to be a promoter and facilitator in the development and improvement of the skills profile of the sector's workforce in order to benefit students, workers and employers in the sector.
Edugram Academy works towards bridging the gap between the skills available and the skills set required by the employers in most of the upcoming sectors, thus helping the youth towards attaining employability and self sustainability.
Edugram Academy holds as its mission, the promotion, facilitation and development of an education, training and development sector in which:
- The skill levels of students, employed and not so employed youth are raised,
- There is a healthy balance between supply and demand of right skill set and employment opportunity in the market,
- There are diverse, flexible routes for initial and in-service education and training,
- To ensure that a variety of career paths are available for the employable youth., the quality of education and training provision is improved,
- The levy grant scheme is efficiently administered,
- There is regular liaison with providers, other Sector skill councils, the Department of Labour, the Department of Education, and other stakeholders.
- Micro Management of the resources in order to achieve maximum output as well as to deliver the best in the market.
- Internal and external communication is effective in order to advance national human resource and skills development,
- Dialogue and interaction between public and private entities in the sector with regard to skills transfer and training delivery is encouraged, and
- Employers, workers and employees in the sector benefit from quality training, higher productivity and harmonious mutual dependencies.